New York Cat Hospital
143 Freedom Place @66th St.
between West End Ave. and Riverside Blvd.
New York, NY 10069
Bus: M57 M66 M72
Subway: Take the 1 train to 66St or the 1 2 3 trains to 72St.
Temporarily Limited Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Exams are scheduled by appointment. If possible, please call ahead if you have an urgent or emergency situation.
Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered. A 50% deposit is required for all hospital admissions. New York Cat Hospital accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and cash. No checks, please.
If your cat has an emergency after business hours, the doctor can be reached until 11 pm. Please follow the instructions on the answering system. Every effort will be made to return your call promptly.
If it’s after 11pm and your cat needs immediate attention, please take your pet to:
- BluePearl Veterinary Partners at the corner of 55th St. and 9th Ave. (212-767-0099)
- Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialists at the corner of 5th Ave. and 15th St. (212-924-3311)
- Animal Medical Center on 62nd St. between York Ave. and the FDR (212-838-8100)
These emergency centers are open 24/7 and are well-equipped to care for your cat’s urgent health matters.